Conrad Dormehl – Managing Director
Conrad was born and bred on a farm in the Eastern Cape, he has a passion for the great outdoors, hunting and his Sussex cattle. In addition he is a fitness fanatic who enjoys mountain biking, trail running and generally beating about in the bush whilst managing to find his way around the golf course off a 8-
Professional profile and experience
- B Comm, LLB (University of the Free State)
- Admitted attorney and notary
- Representative member of the South Africa – Georgia Chamber of Commerce (2014)
- Director at Weavind and Weavind Inc since 2015.
Areas of specialisation
- Advises on the negotiation and structuring of projects including joint ventures, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, IT contracts, restructuring and group reorganisations and general corporate and commercial issues.
- Commercial law
- Corporate restructuring
- Shareholder agreements
- Cross-border transactions
- Matters related to engagements with the Company and Intellectual Property Commission
- Company registrations, drafting of memorandums of incorporation, amendments to pre-existing close corporations and companies and other related transactions.