After obtaining his LLB degree from the University of Pretoria, Andrew commenced with his articles at Weavind & Weavind in 2018 and was admitted as an Attorney in 2020. Andrew is an Associate in the Commercial Department and currently forms part of our team that is actively working on the Anglo American Dingleton Resettlement Project.
Andrew is a firm believer in continuous learning and is currently enrolled for the SARIPA Programme in Insolvency Law and Practice at the University of Pretoria.
Outside of the office Andrew is a sports fanatic, avid fisherman, social golfer, and an outdoors enthusiast.
Professional profile and experience
- LLB (University of Pretoria)
- Admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa.
Areas of specialisation
- Advises on the negotiation and structuring of projects including joint ventures, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, IT contracts, restructuring and group reorganisations and general corporate and commercial issues.
- Corporate and Commercial litigation
- General litigation
- Contractual disputes
- Dispute resolution
- Insolvency law, insolvency inquiries and related matters
- Debt recoveries
- Family Law