Ulrich Fobian – Consultant
Ulrich’s relationship with Weavind started in 2012 as an article clerk. He worked as an associate before embarking on further studies in Japan in August 2017. He has remained a consultant of the firm since then.
In his spare time he is a keen public speaker, trail-runner and songwriter.
Professional profile and experience
- BA Law Majoring in English (University of Pretoria) 2008.
- LLB (University of Pretoria) 2010.
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa 2014.
- Director of SAMLA (South African Medico Legal Association) 2014-2017.
- Co-chair of the South African Chapter of the New York State Bar Association’s International Chapter (2019-present).
Areas of specialisation
- Employment Law
- Commercial Law
- Cross-border commercial transactions specifically between Japan and South Africa.